Throwback on 10 November 2013, kami seramai 9 orang mendaki Bukit Saga. Nampak macam senang, tapi kebetulan pagi tu hujan lebat, jadi trek kami agak sukar, licin dan berbecak. Tapi pendakian kami tidak sia-sia bila sampai di Air Terjun yang sangan bersih dan sejuk. Bukit Saga punya banyak laluan dan juga punya check point di beberapa tempat. Setiap check point ada tempat beriadah. Difahamkan disini juga terdapat pokok yang berusia 500 tahun.
Bukit Saga is a low hill (about 410m) located in Cheras. Despite the low elevation, there are many up and down. During this trip, we did the big loop starting from Taman Saga. There would be 3 more starting points such as Cheras Hartamas, Cheras Awana atau Wangsa Cheras.
Bukit Saga is a small hill located in Cheras. There are a few fitness station on the hill.
- There are many trails and it could be easy for one to take the wrong one
- There is some water available at the station
- There are a few entrances
- There is a water point at the entrance to clean up after the hike
Point of Interest:
- The 2 waterfalls of Bukit Apeh, suitable to take shower
- Bukit Saga peak, very near the entrance
From the starting point used, it goes up, it is steep but there are many roots. Bukit Saga summit can be reached wuite fast and once there, elevations changes are reduced but constant all over the place. The way to the lower waterfall is steep.
* keindahan dan kebersihan Bukit Saga masih dijaga rapi dan masih belum tercemar :)