Monday, June 11, 2012

~My Bestfriend Wedding~

I was invited and im attending my bestfriend wedding at RJCC Johor Bahru. Yes, June's Wedding on 10th June 2012.  I reach Johor Bahru a day earlier before June's Wedding. I've enjoyed double happiness this weekend because im going to attend my bestfriend wedding n im having a dinner with my other buddy (Ana Pahmi aka Pem).

I've been having a fantastic time here in Johor Bahru. I've stayed at Thistle Hotel near Dataran Merdeka Johor Bahru :). The hotel is great and the weather even better.. Can't wait to attend my bff wedding @ RJCC. Congratulations June. JB i would like to sing to u "im coming home, im coming home... tell the world that im coming home ;)"

the pelamin

arrival of the pengantin's


with the kak pit








.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I had however taken a few shots... will updating soon after i've got some more picture from Ana Pahmi :)

Wonderful weekend :)

No comments: